Crittenton serves teen girls through four best-practices programs:
- SNEAKERS enables girls who are navigating the challenges of high school to thrive.
- PEARLS gives pregnant and parenting teens the support, knowledge, and skills they need to succeed asstudents and moms.
- 4C’ING the Future motivates and prepares teen girls to become the first in their families to attend college.
- Goal-Setting Girls gives teen girls the tools and skills they need to chart their paths to academic and life success.
Our caring, highly experienced youth development specialists become trusted advisors for the girls and deliver science-based curricula that:
- Teach girls about healthy relationships with their peers, dating partners, and parents; reproductive health, nutrition, and fitness; and academic and career options.
- Enable them to acquire skills essential for workplace readiness and personal success.
- Broaden their horizons through enrichment activities that expose them to other cultures and careers and give them opportunities to serve others.